Monday, September 5, 2011

Lovely Orchard Quilt Progress

The Lovely Orchard Quilt so far!  It is going together nicely & I'm liking how it looks.  I have removed a few of the small rectangles that I had originally cut to go in here as I thought they stodd out a tad too much.
As always, a little sewing time every day keeps me sane so I hope to have this done by the end of the week!  And then it's off to the long arm quilter.  I will be setting 2 or 3 kits aside to go with Sew Be It's "With or Without" pattern.
 
I'm thinking of doing a baby quilt with another group of fabrics since this pattern is so easy to work with.  That is my new standard for selecting patterns-it must be versatile enough to do in several sizes and look cool no matter the fabric I use!!

Now that I look at the layout again-how great would this look in black, whites & reds? 
Like I said, the possibilities are endless!

Bee happy & sew:)



No comments:

Post a Comment